Monday, June 17, 2013

Some food-y adventures


homemade channa masala with gluten-free pooris

omelette with turkey bacon, spinach, celery, and cilantro

gross oil from trying to make pooris with flour and oil instead of water
(like dissolves like, duh, Sunny)

spinach, carrots, and soy chicken with corn and pepper soup

yeah yeah yeah obligatory Taco Bell run..

This is where the excitement happens. I was a little bit hungry and craving that syrup I had saved from Cracker Barrel. I also wanted chicken and waffles, but alas, I had no waffles. And I also wanted something pan fried. So I took out my chicken, got my syrup, and found something that I could crush up and use as breadcrumbs. 

I decided to coat the chicken with the syrup and olive oil and bread it with the cheese peanut butter crackers. 


Then sprayed some Pam in a pan, and fried my chicken.


And it tasted so good!! Then I made it again the next day with the leftover 3 crackers and other half of the chicken breast. Yummmm.









No comments:

Post a Comment