Friday, July 19, 2013

and oh my gad it's gotten Too Darn Hot like my man Cole Porter said...

So basically I haven't updated this blog in over a month. Here's the lowdown of what's happened:

1. I finished P1 with a B average (yay!) and started P2 (gross).
2. I've started saying "tashi" regularly, and it is infecting all of my friends.
3. My debit account was drained, I lost a total of $109 dollars, and now I have a new card and the money refunded to me.
4. I've been eating pretty unhealthily.
5. Yet I've been working out at 8am with Anton.
6. Desiree is down to three guys, and next week THE MEN TELL ALL. WOWSODRAMA.

oh. and THE WEATHER HAS BEEN OVERWHELMINGLY HOT.
I've slept in Fribley Commons for the past 2 nights solely because it is air conditioned. I just scooted two armchairs together and made a too-short bed and curled up in the ac and fell asleep. Gross.

Also, I plan on fixing #4 and going to Aldi to get solely fruits and veggies. It's been tough cause I didn't really have any money after the debit card fiasco, so I was eating all of the ramen/soup packets/dried fruit/munchie food that my grandma's been sending me. Not that that stuff is horribly unhealthy in moderation, but when it's what my whole diet consists of, it kinda sucks. And I feel gross. Tashi -__-

And so with that, I'm off to P2 exam #2. Wish me luck, errbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment